CASE STUDY: Essae Group
Essae Digitronics Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO TS 16949:2009 certified company, comprises of FIVE divisions with three manufacturing facilities. Their business focus includes manufacturing and marketing of Truck Scales, Transient Weighing Products, Rapid Load-out Systems, Machined Components, Speedo Hub Drive for Automotive Sector.
In-spite of the well-established manufacturing setup and nationwide wide reach, the sales team was finding it difficult to differentiate in the market and address key prejudices of clients.
We honed the business questions that were most important for their product marketing and customer acquisition exercises. We then audited their current schema and defined a new schema filling all existing gaps in their marketing needs.
- Provided analysis insight and optimization strategies to grow new markets
- New visuals for presenting their product features.
- A range of audio visual presentation covering overview, specific products and more
- Building credibility and niche while penetrating new markets.
- Exhibition Kits that was used over 75 times with first few 12 months
- Visualized and facilitated multiple roadshows
Before we met Sushil Shandilya, my experience was that we were showcasing ourselves in the market less than our real capabilities. Sushil Shandilya helped us create the desired credibility.
I wish them the best in their future endeavors and hope to continue our business relationship for many more years to come.
Prakash K Venkatesan
Essae Digitronic Pvt Ltd.